Remember. When fighting an evil villain. ALWAYS bring an empty bottle.
Using my Talonflame to hatch eggs while IV breeding Dratinis, bless his heart
As soon as that cold front moved in it snowed. and it snowed long enough that it didn’t melt before noon~
That is one huge-ass ship. I wonder how big the one that Kidd sunk was.
has anyone ever stopped to think about what ridiculous animals goats are
WHAT THE FUCK
HOW DID YOU EVEN GET UP THERE
ARE THESE ANIMALS EVEN REAL
????? ?? ? ???????//
SOMEONE FUCKING EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME
I am laughing really hard.
meowth looks so cute…
I’m confused about the break thing I read in the last chapter of One Piece, but there’s a new chapter out and I’m excited to see how they don’t get their asses handed to them.
I’ve been doing random match ups in Pokemon Y lately, and I realized my Charizard was at level 55, and would meet the level of random match up, so I put it on my team, It was doing ok, but It ended up being a sacrifice pokemon that would last long enough for me to set something up through most of my matches. Then I remembered, I had just tossed it in Daycare the entire game so I hadn’t worked with it at all. it’s EV meter was completely empty. I’m amazed it held it’s own with no EV training.
- Pressing a preferred combination of buttons when trying to catch a Pokemon (tapping A over and over, B + Down while the ball is in the air, holding B every time the Pokeball shakes, etc.)
- Saving right in the center of the Pokeball on the floor of the Pokemon Center
- Saving again, just to be sure
- Rarely save with the volume turned down, wait for the little “ding”
- Buying items in a specific number and ensuring that the amount NEVER changes
- Compulsively searching each and every trash can for an item
- The strange tendency for one or two Pokemon to be 5+ levels higher than the rest of your team
- Giving Pokemon nicknames that have the first letter capitalized and the rest lower-cased
- Generally keeping the volume low unless saving or a Pokemon is evolving
- When one of your Pokemon is confused you repeatedly tap A while telling the Pokemon you believe in it
- Keep Starter Pokemon on team based not on how good it is but on a special bond with it i.e. it becomes your “bro”
- Insult NPC opponent/opponent’s Pokemon when they get lucky or knock out your Pokemon
- Have a system for categorizing your PC box (by type, favourites, colour, etc.)
I see no downside
I was going through my dA account and forgot I took these. These are probably some of my best photos. I’m not very good at photography, they were taken with a simple digital camera. (I forgot to turn off dates in the last one, and am still too lazy to shop them out.)
The last one is of my cat Pippin.
IM FEELING GENEROUS AS FUCK
IM GONNA BUY A BEANIE FOR SOMEONE AND TOTALLY SHIP IT TO THEM I THINK
SO REBLOG THIS ONCE
WINNER IS PICKED AT MIDNIGHT